The Centre of the International Educational Programs
The Centre of the International Educational Programs was established to implement international educational programs, projects and further professional education programs. International Educational Programs are an opportunity to gain experience while developing professional skills.
The Centre of the International Educational Programs is a part of the Institute of Information Systems and Distance Education and it’s guided by the Legislation on education of the KR, International and foreign economic activities, the Regulation, the University Charter, Rector’s orders and instructions of KNAU, International standarts (agreements) and the current legislation of the KR.
The main activity of the Center is the attraction and training of the foreign citizens and citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic in the international educational programs, participation in programs for research internships for teachers and academic exchanges for students.
The purpose of the Center is developing academic cooperation through the implementation of joint international educational programs and projects.
The main tasks of the Center:
– supporting and coordination of the process of providing educational services in accordance with the goals of the Institute of Information Systems and Distance Education to obtain two diplomas jointly by foreign partners universities and KNAU as a whole;
– coordination and supporting of International programs, projects within the framework of agreements concluded with partner universities;
– participation in solving the tasks of the concept of development of KNAU in the field of International education.
Main functions of the Center:
– supporting and maintenance of International academic mobility of students in joint educational programs;
– participation in the development and implementation of International educational programs of the Institute of Information Systems and Distance Education, including joint educational programs leading to the receipt of two diplomas;
– collecting, processing and analyzing information, writing reporting documentation on the direction of the Center’s activities;
– preparation of information materials in the part related to the activities of the Center, for posting on the official website of KNAU in the section of the Institute of Information Systems and Distance Education.